gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975596 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 06, 2024, 10:11 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Help And Info
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Help And Info  (Read 877 times)

avantls

Help And Info
« on: May 19, 2010, 09:35 AM »
Hi All,

I`m fairly new to this Forum, so apologies if I`ve posted in wrong place or upset anyone.

Basically looking for some help, I am currently organising an Extreme Week at a theme park in Staffordshire. The idea was to have a large area for all the local groups/teams to come over and basically perform tricks throughout the day. I am struggling to get any contact from groups and most of the ones I have found their websites all seem to be under construction....

In a nutshell, anyone that can forward any information on display teams, for a flatland show. Or if there is a way of getting a couple of groups together to do 3 0r 4 shows throughout the day. Obviously there are free tickets to everyone involved, but our budget is fairly tight (as Always).

The dates are 16th -22nd August.

Thanks for reading this and if anyone can help me out in anyway I would really appreciate it.

firebird4130

Re: Help And Info
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 09:46 AM »
pm'd

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Help And Info

gfxgfx
gfx gfx