gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975602 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 10, 2024, 01:46 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  2010 Junior men Cruiser Final, MAD STACK
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2010 Junior men Cruiser Final, MAD STACK  (Read 1522 times)

SaMAlex

Re: 2010 Junior men Cruiser Final, MAD STACK
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 11:32 AM »
Thats so nuts. The lesson is; if you wanna do a front flip then clip in, go fast, fall off. It worked for 2 of those people!

Offline Badbaldie

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2010, 06:44 PM »
wow good to watch  ;D but omg not good to be one of them guys .... ouch   :LolLolLolLol:

sam hudson

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 02:19 PM »
There is a vid from a different angle that you can watch afterwards that shows that the poor lad that caused the accident had his legs run over (that caused the big flip furthest from camera) and then another rider hits his helmet/head at full whack and causes the other flip closer to the camera. He didn't get up.

That was horrible. I hope they were ok.

Can you tell, I ve just started riding again?? I'm terrified by everything   :shocked:

kdubbmx

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 04:35 PM »
I was stood about 30 foot from that crash. Seeing it for real was horrible, and the guy that got hit was carted off on a stretcher on the golf cart carrier they had, that golf cart was in and out of the track every day of racing!!!    :shocked:

We were warned before racing to carry our health insurance papers or a credit card at all times in case we were taken to hospital as they wont touch you unless you have at least one of them with you. Life is cheap there.   :idiot2:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  2010 Junior men Cruiser Final, MAD STACK

gfxgfx
gfx gfx