gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975562 Posts in 138924 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 15, 2024, 11:23 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Welcome!  |  Welcome  |  Hi guys, new here and need some advice on my old trm
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hi guys, new here and need some advice on my old trm  (Read 1328 times)

Brook

Hi guys, new here and need some advice on my old trm
« on: March 04, 2012, 11:15 AM »
Hello to all, i have just puuled my trm out of the garage which i have not ridden since about 1989.
Stripped it all down and am in the middle of cleaning it , its in chrome with original forks . I am going to sell it on ebay i expect.
Need some advice on how far should i go with a mini restoration and what are these things worth now? I bought it new in 1984 a never put the decals on it which i lost in a move a few years ago  :tickedoff:
Any help from you guys would be appreciated.
Cheers

Offline kungfunky

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:
Re: Hi guys, new here and need some advice on my old trm
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 03:03 PM »
Welcome to Rad fella. And those TRM's are worth fook all so send it over to me  :daumenhoch:
Get some pics up so we can see what needs doing, , there's a few of them on here and you'll have no trouble selling it on eBay  :daumenhoch:
WANTED....FRED BLOOD QUADANGLE FRAME..

Offline Peter J

• BMX Nerd
  • I have issues
    • http://www.sumoservices.com/
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 03:09 PM »
Hi Bud  :daumenhoch:

TRM's  :smitten:

If your going to sell her on the bay don't do a thing to it, most people like to put their own stamp on bikes and money wise it wont make a difference  :daumenhoch:

What’s it worth…..who knows at the moment ebay prices are all over
I might actually build a bike this year instead of just hoarding parts :)

Offline kungfunky

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2012, 03:12 PM »
 Too bloody right the prices are all over the place right now, especially with the things I need to buy  :2gunsfiring_v1:
WANTED....FRED BLOOD QUADANGLE FRAME..

Brook

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2012, 06:45 PM »
Thanks guys , got her stripped down at the moment as I want to see her clean once again. Will put some pics on tomorrow in her naked state  :D so you can see her.
I wouldn't part with her but with three kids and a lack of work at the moment I need the funds , I have no idea what it's worth so if it's only a couple of hundred I will probably keep it.

Offline Discostu

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Two's Company
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2012, 07:32 PM »
I would pm Darren kap as he has just bought a mint one off mani recently. He would have a good idea what it's worth.  eBay can be very up and down. I would decide a price on it if I was you and offer it on here first. If you get no interest stick it on eBay.  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Welcome!  |  Welcome  |  Hi guys, new here and need some advice on my old trm

gfxgfx
gfx gfx