gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975562 Posts in 138924 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 15, 2024, 08:17 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Welcome!  |  Welcome  |  hi anyone esle in rep of ireland .
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: hi anyone esle in rep of ireland .  (Read 1783 times)

retro monkey

hi anyone esle in rep of ireland .
« on: March 15, 2012, 09:22 PM »
Joinned RAD as was searching for Kalkhoff on web,and up pops paddys Kalkhoff project, i too own one that has now become a 1st resotre, got bored with mtbs,

Dirty1

Re: hi anyone esle in rep of ireland .
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2012, 12:58 AM »
Yep, Im in Wicklow! Ive been in the look out for an 80's BMX for a while, Ive a few Mid school bikes too! I picked up a Raleigh Team Rep survivor at a VW show in Belguim lastyear (no hate please) just to get me started!!

Ive a mate in Skerries who's just gone mad in the last 3 months and has 5 builds on the go!!! there his night burner forsale on adverts.ie
http://www.adverts.ie/bikes/raleigh-night-burner-bmx/1456616

Ive started racing newschool stuff to at the new track in Cherry Orchard and Ratoath, theres been some oldschool and mid chromies turn up for racing too!!

Apparantly there was an Oldschool meet at Pheonix Park last year!

retro monkey

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2012, 09:03 PM »
 ha In wicklow to kildare side, saw afew on adverts alright seems tobe agroup of oldschoolers on adverts, going to cherry orchard next week sometime, with afew of the lads booking it for an hour or 2, not been on a track in yrs, using their bikes.

saw the bike thing in the park on boards the day after it happend think its going on again this yr.

ratty67vw

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2012, 03:34 AM »
hi lads im from kerry  :daumenhoch:
 Dirty1 i saw your name pop up last night and was wondering if it was you . i am loadsabuses on eircooled i am collecting parts at the moment to restore 2 of my old bmx bikes doing a 79/80 team murray and my meteorlite freestyle bike . have a few others oldschools that i hope to do when i get these finnished nothing flash just 2 mk1 burners a mk2 chrome burner. falcon pro crusier a real cheapy universal .also have a mid school GT proformer and a few other mid school bikes . also bought myself a new school .i am hopeing to have at least one of them done to bring to the vw show in limerick .

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Welcome!  |  Welcome  |  hi anyone esle in rep of ireland .

gfxgfx
gfx gfx