gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975563 Posts in 138924 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 16, 2024, 04:33 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  Looking to start racing in the Edingburgh area!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Looking to start racing in the Edingburgh area!  (Read 2036 times)

Jenks99

Looking to start racing in the Edingburgh area!
« on: April 18, 2012, 12:51 PM »
Hey guys new to this so be gentle! Ive rode mountain bikes the last ten years but its getting far to expensive, Im at Edingburgh for uni and want to start bmx racing yes i was inspirred by all the Shanaz Reed stuff on the tv! So where is my nearest track and club please any info would be super!  ;D

elevensies

Re: Looking to start racing in the Edingburgh area!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 05:08 PM »
So you want to race? Inspired by shanaze eh?

There aren't many tracks local to you I'm afraid, your quite far off, I think east coast Scotland there is very little, your gona have to travel down To Hartlepool or across to Clydebank nr Glasgow.

Offline Jon The Bassist

• Flip-Whip
    • Delirium alt/rock/metal covers
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 05:44 PM »
I'm sure that there was a track being redeveloped at Musselburgh but not sure where that's at.
Marc on here (Kuwahero) knows the racing scene in Scotland :daumenhoch:

HEYWOOD BMX

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 12:15 AM »
 :) Maybe you should get on BMXTALK and answer your PMs as to why people who have paid for the parts you sold and they haven`t yet.. :daumenhoch:

elevensies

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2012, 09:43 AM »
:) Maybe you should get on BMXTALK and answer your PMs as to why people who have paid for the parts you sold and they haven`t yet.. :daumenhoch:

Yes, think you need to show your face.

stu1980

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2012, 08:13 PM »
the racing is on this sunday mate at clydebank ,i just started racing old school last year its a great laugh ;D

Offline kuwahero

• Look Back
    • Western Titans
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2012, 10:23 AM »
Laserlite making an appearance at the track today! Been a while hope I can still ride Old School after so much time on my cruiser :LolLolLolLol:

Lets hope the weather holds

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  Looking to start racing in the Edingburgh area!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx