gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975557 Posts in 138923 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 12, 2024, 03:40 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  help needed
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: help needed  (Read 874 times)

keyhole kid

help needed
« on: August 28, 2006, 07:33 PM »
so after the constant nagging from me eldest daughter i have now agreed to buy her a bike and take her to the skatepark when i go! the problem is, that im struggling to find her some desent pads and lid. .... can any of you guys or girls help please.....   :angel:

MeddlE

Re: help needed
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2006, 09:53 PM »
661 for the lid, it's what my daughter uses, and TSG for the pads.  Don't forget the gloves.

Offline Rombloke

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • do one
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2006, 09:55 PM »
mark, let natalie use your pads, or did you want somthing bigger that would fit.

sorry

Dave
haro, how do you do

puss in boots

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2006, 09:31 PM »
well i managed to get her some gloves ... pads etc are proving more difficult ... but we think we might be able to get some from our nephew, provided they are not too big... the helmet, is proving extremely difficult we cant seem to find a bmx helmet small enough ... she has a cycle helmet which we think she will have to wear till her head gets bigger to get the bmx helmet. (her head is just 21cm)

she got her bike today and hasnt got off it .... lol  ;)

oh by the way dave ... marks pads were too smal ..... pmsl ....  :2funny:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  help needed

gfxgfx
gfx gfx