gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975572 Posts in 138925 Topics by 6347 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 21, 2024, 12:05 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Dagenham today - 22nd July
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Dagenham today - 22nd July  (Read 2812 times)

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Dagenham today - 22nd July
« on: July 22, 2007, 08:38 PM »
What a scorcher.  Brilliant days' racing with a healthy 20 in the OS class.  Hope SE Mark, Fiolas Lovechild and Spillers are OK after their heavy falls - reports please guys.  Racing was insane and well done to QuadPaul for leading TeHarve home in the A Final.  I have a print of the results if anyone wants their individual positions.  Was it good for you guys??  Humps

PS:  Results updated on main OSSS thread. 
PPS:  Where are the pics Ratty, you slacker!!   ;)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 08:40 PM by Humps00 »

Offline SE MARK

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Re: Dagenham today - 22nd July
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2007, 09:02 PM »
Im still hurting .  :'(  Bad arm , shoulder and head . I aint gotta clue what happened and when i came round i didnt know where i was  :LolLolLolLol:

se bikes

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2007, 09:12 PM »
Im still hurting .  :'(  Bad arm , shoulder and head . I aint gotta clue what happened and when i came round i didnt know where i was  :LolLolLolLol:

pmsl, u looked at me with a WHO THE fook ARE YOU expression, knew you weren't right there n then ;) :LolLolLolLol:

Quality day and a fookin good event, big slaps on backs for all the hard work that went into today, the Daggers committee and helpers pulled together and ROCKED today, i luv u guys :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:

dialledbikes

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2007, 09:16 PM »
Some good racing in the OS class  :daumenhoch:

Be good to see some of the guys who made the A-Final stepping up to the next level of Masters and the 30+/40+ cruiser classes to increase the numbers at nationals.

Big props to BADBMX to make the track ride so well after that monsoon on Friday.

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2007, 09:26 PM »
Be good to see some of the guys who made the A-Final stepping up to the next level of Masters and the 30+/40+ cruiser classes to increase the numbers at nationals.

I believe a few of the finalists are already talking about stepping up their game for next year Mike.  They're all waiting for Dialled cruisers!!  I'm not telling you who has declared their interests in riding Masters or Cruiser, keep you waiting  :D Humps

se-lover

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2007, 09:32 PM »

i saw you come off and so wanted to run over and give you a big hug, but i was to scared to.    :smitten:
« Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 09:33 PM by se-lover »

Offline lazychubs

• Founding Fathers
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2007, 09:37 PM »
you looked liked ya was at a rave with that stare mark  :D
just minus the gurning
glad ya ok now tho

xtremepervert

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2007, 09:44 PM »
 ;D ;D Great day today guys, enjoyed it all immensely!!!

spillers#1

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2007, 10:16 PM »
GOOD SHOW TODAY WITH SOME HARDCORE RACING :4_17_5:MY SHOULDER IS FOOKIN KILLING ME :'(I COULD NOT STAND THE THOUGHT OF SITTING IN A&E QUEEN MARYS FOR 8 HOURS I'LL GO TOMORROW.IT DOESN'T FEEL TO GOOD THOUGH I CANNOT USE MY ARM AT ALL :-[I JUST ABOUT DROVE HOME I HAD TO USE MY RIGHT ARM TO CHANGE GEAR.MADE THING HAPPENED EARLIER I WAS IN PIZZA EXPRESS SIDCUP WITH TE HARVE FAYE AND PRO-TEC  WHEN WE HEARD COMOTION OUTSIDE.......THERE WAS A NUTTER ON THE ROOF OF SOME BUILDINGS OPOSITE OUT OF HE'S NUT LOOKING LIKE HE WAS GONNA COMMIT SUICIDE :uglystupid2:

TK The Mic

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2007, 10:17 PM »
Superb days racing guys, well done to all at the tango army for putting on a great event. Hope all of you that crashed are ok now, especially Mark Leetham who was not moving for a couple of minutes after he came down, and Russ Stainer who was one of many riders to crash out over the final section of the track.
On a personal note good to see a lot of East Kent riders doing well here, at all levels of racing.

Once again well done BADBMX

TK THE MIC

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2007, 10:23 PM »
What a superb day, thanks for all the great comments about the track and the meeting, I know a huge amount of effort went into sorting this meet out, well done everyone who helped make today so good...

Now the racing, fook me that was amazing, on such a fast track, the old school put on an impressive display and every place was fought for in the A final. A big sorry to Darren, I was wrong to take you down like that, I know you dont hold a grudge, but I still wanted to say it...

Pictures will come as soon as I can upload some, I have over 500 pics to sort though.

:4_17_5:  The OSSS did indeed rock East London today
A long time ago, in a land far away!

se bikes

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2007, 10:26 PM »
Paul Coleman is da man :daumenhoch: fookin shook the OSS asses and waxed, em :daumenhoch:

DJV1980

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2007, 10:40 PM »
hi - russ just got back from hos dislocated blade not as bad as exspected but bad enought him he out for milton. HAD A GREAT DAY . BIG SHOUT TO THE TANGO BOYS GREAT SHOW TODAY. QUAD FOR DOING JAS IN THE FINAL NICE ONE FELLA HATS OFF AND ALL THAT .  RATTY MATE IF THE BOOT WAS ON THE OTHER I THINK I WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME, DEFFO NO HARD FEELINGS BUT I DID CROSS OVER FIRST.    BRING ON THE MILTON CANNOT WAIT HAVING A REAL BLAST.  SE- SPILLERS HOPE ALLS WELL  C U ALL AT THE BIG ONE - DARREN. :LolLolLolLol:

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2007, 10:42 PM »
Cheers Darren :daumenhoch:

bmx-796

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2007, 10:51 PM »
what a great day we had, the biggest south region race this year, things can only get bigger & better.

se bikes

« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2007, 11:08 PM »
Without a doubt there is gonna be loads more happen at BAD, we as a committee are avin it :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:

we will be the no 1 club soon............................................

Trev

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2007, 01:02 AM »
I know us Rom lot were only there for a relatively short period of time, but we were totally impressed by the organisation of the event as well as the attendance in force. 

we did try to keep our presence low key, but i guess word got out and the crowd wanted to see their heroes....  :LolLolLolLol:

i think i managed to get a few more young members to join my fan club when i had a dabble on your redline with flat tyres and loose headset....  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2007, 01:28 AM »
pics of your star turn will be here tomorrow Trev, but dont expect me to be kind >:D  >:D  >:D

Trev

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2007, 04:03 AM »
pics of your star turn will be here tomorrow Trev, but dont expect me to be kind >:D  >:D  >:D

now why would i expect that?  :LolLolLolLol:   

dialledbikes

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2007, 10:40 AM »
The guys at BADBMX should be proud of how far they've come in such a short period of time.  Well organised committee with no airs and graces - always a pleasure to ride and race there.

If you get an Autumn national that will be amazing.

:daumenhoch:

mrs-bmx-796

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2007, 10:45 AM »
the bad members all done well yesterday and should be proud of themselves,

the best race for me was the run off for the osss a final,

ratty wanted that A final soooo bad and would have done anything to get it, and boy he did.

ratty & darren giving it great guns towards the finish line, then with about 2 inches to go ratty takes darren out and takes the place in the A final,
did anyone get a pic of it as ratty goes over the line then over the handle bars, then darren going down behind him.

what a classic race.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2007, 10:52 AM by mrs-bmx-796 »

QuadPaul

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2007, 12:00 PM »
What an amzing days racing yesterday!! The track was riding great and the action on it was super close. Not just in the OS but in all classess. The A final rocked and I really thought Te-harve had it but got my pump on over the rythm section and just pipped him by half a wheel length, the closest finish yet!! Well done Jas that was some race dude, clean & 2 the wire :4_17_5:

I felt so proud to be a member of the daggers crew yesterday, to see all the novices out there doing so well was 1st class :4_17_5:

Hope all the injured riders aren't suffering to much today and will be back on track soon. Heeling vibes guys!!

Flying_fox

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2007, 07:00 PM »
Steve's pictures are up on http://www.eastkentbmx.co.uk/Gallery.htm   :daumenhoch:

The fox is back. :2gunsfiring_v1:

Humps, what the hell were you looking at?? I tell my nephew off for doing that mid race. :police:

Big thanks to 796 for bringing the hack with him, my nephew loved it. :daumenhoch: The only trouble I had was getting him off of it tro do his motos. ::)

Top day, well done BAD.

DR VINOAH

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2007, 07:27 PM »
there,s some ace pix there miles

to many to mention :coolsmiley:they are all ace

but 188 is a good un :daumenhoch:

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2007, 08:08 PM »
Humps, what the hell were you looking at??

I think it was some chav bird in PVC skirt with hooped earings and her thrups out!!   :smitten: Humps

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Dagenham today - 22nd July

gfxgfx
gfx gfx