gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975571 Posts in 138924 Topics by 6347 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 21, 2024, 11:29 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Dagenham Injuries list, get well soon guys
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Dagenham Injuries list, get well soon guys  (Read 2491 times)

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
Dagenham Injuries list, get well soon guys
« on: July 22, 2007, 10:34 PM »
Daggers today was a hard fought race, no leeway at all given in any quarter, but the down side is a few injuries, get well soon guys

Fiolas Lovechild. Russ has dislocated his shoulder and will be unlikely to be able to race competitively at MK, Im gutted for you Russ, get well very soon mate

SE MARK, Mark knocked himself out and has concussion, hope your ok mate, I know we have proper banter, but you came down hard and frightened the fook out of us.
theres nothing worse than sitting on the gate waiting for your race when your mates laying at the bottom of a jump not moving :-\

Darren and myself had a coming together, I have buggered my thumb up as well as a few cuts an grazes, hope your ok Darren.

QuadPaul has chaffed arse cheeks (dont ask)

I cant remember who else stacked, but hope its not too sore and recover soon, not long now for the midlands shoot out at MK :daumenhoch:

A long time ago, in a land far away!

se bikes

Re: Dagenham Injuries list, get well soon guys
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2007, 11:20 PM »
TBH we had some good stacks today but Marks took the biscuit..................... poor sod wos out for ages................................ x

nishiki14

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2007, 11:34 PM »
It would be easier if you asked who DIDN'T stack today :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2007, 11:39 PM »
Spillers came a cropper on the first straight and I thought he'd definetely broken his coller bone. Luckily I hope he hasn't but it's a good opportunity to remind everyone about the idea of Body armour. It doesn't have to be expensive and mine only cost £60 from chain reaction cycles and has saved me loads of times already.

A lot of you are self employed and it's a very small cost compared to what you'd loose through lost earnings.  :daumenhoch:

spillers#1

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2007, 11:43 PM »
To right an all...i'm deffo buying some body armour after today :daumenhoch:i've just taken some pain killers so i can go to bed. :-\

Offline jimwise68

• Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2007, 09:16 AM »
Jeez, sounds like you guys were having a hard time.

Kinda glad I couldn't make it now. No doubt I would have stacked it with the hangover i had. Couldn't even make it down to specatate.  :crazy2:

Hope you guys are all okay and look forward to seeing all you warriors soon  :daumenhoch:

Offline SE MARK

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2007, 09:37 AM »
Right headache has gone but my left arm is so bruised that every time i move it i scream like a girl  :LolLolLolLol:  Taken the day off work to try and recover ..   
Just spoke to Spillers and he is still hurting and found it hard to get dressed this morning and he cant even do his shoe laces up .   What a day  :uglystupid2:

zed4130

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2007, 09:46 AM »
Spillers came a cropper on the first straight and I thought he'd definetely broken his coller bone. Luckily I hope he hasn't but it's a good opportunity to remind everyone about the idea of Body armour. It doesn't have to be expensive and mine only cost £60 from chain reaction cycles and has saved me loads of times already.

A lot of you are self employed and it's a very small cost compared to what you'd loose through lost earnings.  :daumenhoch:

even if you work for the man its not easy, i only get statury sick pay if im off ,and i get payed crap money as it is , when i was self employed i earned lots of cash so if i was off i was ok as i had plenty in the bank , so its hard no matter what work sistuation you are in , its ashame as this is what stops me going big on jumps, as nearly 7 years ago i came off my bmx and twisted my foot backwards   :-\  in this situation i lost my house and eventualy me and my ex missis split up  :-\ so ill be taken it easy at mk , well sort of  >:D

Fiolas Lovechild

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2007, 09:50 AM »
 ;) hi guys thanks to everyone for helping me out yesterday ,not as bad as a broken collar bone but im off to the hosipital again this morning ther gonna try and pop the dislocation back in probably cry like a girl   :'( glad to hear you boys are ok Mark and Spillers, totally gutted out of action for at least three weeks....... well thats what the doctor said thing is i probably wont listen to the doctor so I'll  see you all at MK and i dont plan on poodlin round............we race to win dont we!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:http://

Twinkle

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2007, 09:58 AM »
OUCH ... I hope all you wounded soldiers feel better soon xxx

Offline LucyLastic

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2007, 10:09 AM »
I was contemplating going to that race meet, too, sort of glad I didn't now, as I stacked it at Hersden when a butterfly flew in to me  :D

Get well soon, fellas, and take it easy. 

I think we should have a nice slow and easy race at MK for all those recovering from injuries and not running on all 4 cylinders (put me down for that one  :P).

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2007, 10:17 AM »
I cant see that happening Lou, The points are so close its gonna be a nightmare, I think we need race on flat tyres to slow it down
A long time ago, in a land far away!

Offline priv

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2007, 10:20 AM »
fcuk me!!!! this osss is getting hardcore,get well to all who are injured.

priv

QuadPaul

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2007, 12:13 PM »

Fook me I nearly just feel off my chair!!!! You weren't meant to post that :2funny:

Heeling vibes going out to the stackers. glad none appear to be to serious as the crashes looked well nasty!!!

hooga1975

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2007, 12:26 PM »
Fooking hell I am glad I never made it yesterday, it sounds like a few of you had a some nasty stacks.

I hope you all get better in time for MK and the final showdown

DR VINOAH

« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2007, 02:04 PM »
i saw russ crash and thought nothing of it
then when i asked him if he was gonna still race
the look on his face was full of pain,not good to see a mucker injured

marks stack happened right infront of me,mark was just leading over the camel out the 1st straight and then just hit the deck face first,looked terrible after he wasnt moving,as i passed him laying still i did shout at him to get up,but obviously he wasnt listening ;D

and mark ignore 796 i didnt boot you off
was gonna though >:D ;)

Offline Gary72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2007, 06:59 PM »

Fook me I nearly just feel off my chair!!!! You weren't meant to post that :2funny:

Heeling vibes going out to the stackers. glad none appear to be to serious as the crashes looked well nasty!!!
did the chair have a nice padded cushion on it?????
Think I might still have some of the kids nappy rash cream if you want it.

Flying_fox

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2007, 07:20 PM »
My missus just got Metanium for H's nappy rash, i'll let you know how it clears it up. ;)

Seriously, calendula cream rules. :daumenhoch:

Shoulders are a nightmare, I know exactly how those injurys feel, i've done the lot to mine. dislocations hurt like fook. :(

mrs-bmx-796

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2007, 07:21 PM »
hope every1 has recovered and feeling better.

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2007, 08:25 PM »
Anyone heard from Spillers tonight??  Hopefully it wasn't a collarbone fracture but we know a man in Ipswich who'll 'weld' it back with laser if it is and you'll be riding at MK yet.  What news Lee??  Humps

spillers#1

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2007, 08:38 PM »
JUST GOT BACK FROM QUEEN MARYS HOSPITAL,HAD A BIT OF A RESULT REALLY...WALKED IN AND IT WAS PRACTICALLY EMPTY THEN TEN MINS LATER FULL OF DIRTY STINKING CHAVS :buck2:GOT SEEN IN UNDER A HOUR BY THE BEST LOOKING DOCTOR EVER :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:SHE ASKED HOW I DID IT AND THOUGHT FOOK IT SHALL I TELL HER I FELL OF A BMX OR LIE............SO I LIED AND TOLD HER I WAS DOWNHILL MOUNTIAN BIKING COZ SHE WAS SO HORNY I COULD NOT BRING MYSELF TO TELL HER THAT I'M A MIDDLE AGED BMXER ;D :LolLolLolLol:ANY WAY I HAD AN X RAY AND IT LOOKS LIKE ITS JUST MUSCLE AND TISSUE DAMAGE :daumenhoch:GOT SOME PAIN KILLERS AND DICLOFLEX TABS AND SHOULD BE OK FOR MK. :4_17_5:AND GOT BACK IN TIME FOR EAST ENDERS :daumenhoch:

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2007, 08:55 PM »
I'm disappointed you weren't honest enough to admit you were riding a BMX, you tart!!  After my stack at Norwich a few years ago I had to do the x-ray bit at Queen Mary's but at least I admitted it was a racing accident.  But then I wasn't trying to impress the doctor!!   ;) Though I seem to recall that he thought it a bit strange at the time - an over 50's BMXer  :idiot2: Anyway, good to hear no permanent damage Lee and I think you need to keep your shoulder mobile, so it's over the Heath tomorrow night.  Humps

spillers#1

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2007, 09:02 PM »
I TOLD HER I WAS RACING IN A BIG COMP......SHE ASKED IF I WAS PROFESSIONAL :LolLolLolLol:IT WAS PROBABLY COZ I WAS HOLDING MY GUT IN.

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2007, 09:06 PM »
IT WAS PROBABLY COZ I WAS HOLDING MY GUT IN.

PMSL!!  You're worse than SE Mark!!  Watch out the laadeez will want you as their next pin-up http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=40507.0  :LolLolLolLol: Humps

spillers#1

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2007, 09:08 PM »
BY THE WAY I COULD JUST ABOUT GET MYSELF READY FOR WORK THIS MORNING...STRUGGLED TO PUT ME SOCKS ON THEN HAD TO GO INTO WORK WITH ME SHOE LACES UNDONE AND GET THE RECIEPTIONIST TO DO THEM UP :P

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Dagenham Injuries list, get well soon guys

gfxgfx
gfx gfx