gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975596 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 06, 2024, 04:46 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  CAN WE NOT HAVE A NAME AND SHAME SECTION????
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: CAN WE NOT HAVE A NAME AND SHAME SECTION????  (Read 6650 times)

Offline dwain dibbly

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
CAN WE NOT HAVE A NAME AND SHAME SECTION????
« on: August 16, 2007, 01:29 PM »
ive been made aware that a well known trouble causing/name changing member
has yet again ripped someone off on here :2gunsfiring_v1: :Aresehole: :Aresehole:
cant we have a section where good and bad feedback can be left??
this joker is getting beyond belief now. >:D >:D >:D >:D

ozzie_owl

Re: CAN WE NOT HAVE A NAME AND SHAME SECTION????
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 01:30 PM »
69er again??

dj_benice

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 01:31 PM »
dwain just post up their home address am sure someone local will pay em a vist  :police:  hope its not me again  >:D

Offline dwain dibbly

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2007, 01:34 PM »
nope not 69ner

and cant put his address up we tried that before
and the mods removed it ;D

dj_benice

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2007, 01:39 PM »
police are finally cottoning onto internet fraud and needing to deal with it, may be worth contacting them, they may also be interested in the usage of illegal proxies (am assuming they are using dodgy proxies as the mods would ban the IP addy of anyone known to be fraudulent and public proxies are happy to give out connected users details if they are breaking the law)

muttley

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2007, 01:40 PM »
Ya mate is back is he? :LolLolLolLol:

Lets set the dog on him   :4_17_5:

Offline dwain dibbly

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2007, 01:56 PM »
police are finally cottoning onto internet fraud and needing to deal with it, may be worth contacting them, they may also be interested in the usage of illegal proxies (am assuming they are using dodgy proxies as the mods would ban the IP addy of anyone known to be fraudulent and public proxies are happy to give out connected users details if they are breaking the law)
i think this discussion has took place before regarding banning his IP but i dont think its possible because your IP isnt static, it changes every time you go on line.
getting the police involved is a bit long winded for some one that has been taken for
just a few quid. surely it would be better to police these forums ourselves and if someone is discovered to be ripping people off should we have some way of warning everyone.

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2007, 02:07 PM »
Is it Burnerboy13, Rubberducky again?

If so pop his new name up so we all know.

dj_benice

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2007, 02:08 PM »
A lot of ISP's use static IP addresses but your right some do still have a pool and you are assigned one when you log on, best to name and shame don't see why the mods would pull as jokers like this are detrimental to the site and the sport/hobby so are just gonna result in the loss of good people if they are left to get on with it.  As far as the monetary value goes surely it is the principle and not the value that counts, I dunno just wouldn't wanna get ripped meself ;)  PM me their addy please so that I am buyer/seller aware  ;)

Offline dwain dibbly

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2007, 02:23 PM »
he's been back online under his new id for a while now
and its been made aware who he is but obviously some people
have missed it.
this is why a feedback section would be a good idea people could post
asking for info before dealing

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2007, 02:28 PM »
69er again??

Not fair, I don't think Mark ever ripped anyone off - he just p1ssed off a lot of people with his unique apporach to winning friends and influencing people.  I think this is more about people like GTBMX, BMXBoy, Staple123 and the like  :daumenhoch:

Better to crash and burn than fade away

Offline LucyLastic

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2007, 02:30 PM »
Staple123! 

snav69

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2007, 02:31 PM »
Whats his name this time ? PostalOrderBoy , IOUboy , PayNextWeeker ,  :2funny:  :2funny:  :2funny:

:coolsmiley:

SaMAlex

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2007, 02:34 PM »
A mate of mine (with an Ebay shop) sold some stuff on Ebay to "djnosh". I didnt want to make a big deal of it but I warned him that djnosh hadnt come through with payment a few times. He said he'd keep an eye on it. He emailed me last night and said that djnosh had got a few things from him, paid for them all by check, which had cleared without problems.

Not sure if this helps this thread, but it seemed like a good place to mention it.

Offline brass monkey!

• BMX Overlord
  • BRASS MONKEY, JUNKIE, THAT FUNKY MONKEY !
  • Rated:
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2007, 02:44 PM »
All this multiple identities is a nightmare, this BB13 must have at least 10 ! I got a weird one from someone (deleted) a week or so back, madness !

The sad thing now is that most 'newbies' are treated with suspision until they start posting viable stuff???
MONKEYBISCUITS RIP !!

zed4130

« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2007, 02:57 PM »
I must admit i use to send things straight out, but now i wait for the money, ive only ever had 1 member course me greif , but now i get suspicious when a newbie has 1 post and is selling stuff etc  :-\  i suppose we all take risks in selling and buying , its a sad fact  :-\ 

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2007, 06:01 PM »
69er again??

Not fair, I don't think Mark ever ripped anyone off - he just p1ssed off a lot of people with his unique apporach to winning friends and influencing people.  I think this is more about people like GTBMX, BMXBoy, Staple123 and the like  :daumenhoch:

Good man MartyC, I've never had any probs when buying from 69er either.

"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2007, 06:10 PM »
Yep Mark, tuffneck 69er was not out to rip anyone, wind up .....yes definatley  :LolLolLolLol: but never had anyone off and infact was funny in the main  :daumenhoch:

Staple 123/bb13/radderboy/rubberducky is a twat and needs help  :knuppel2:

when is this going to end, Mods, you know that staple 123 is said person and yet his account lives on as does radderboy's

All we do with stuff like this is fuel the sad little fire that burns in this cnuts brain. please get rid.
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Offline Del

• Look Back
  • Re-living my youth!
  • Rated:
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2007, 06:13 PM »
I've had my suspicions over a guy but he tried it on under a different name to ones already mentioned. I cant keep track and I'm always suspicious now when people I havent dealt with before ask for some decals.

Offline dwain dibbly

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2007, 06:18 PM »
I've had my suspicions over a guy but he tried it on under a different name to ones already mentioned. I cant keep track and I'm always suspicious now when people I havent dealt with before ask for some decals.
let me know who it is and i will let you know if he's appeared on my "ducky radar" :LolLolLolLol:

highrisedrifter

« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2007, 06:19 PM »
I can't blame you. I've only been on here about six months so far but i still feel like a newbie most of the time.

I always make sure that I pay with paypal as soon as I say i'm going to and try not to fook anyone around.

Being up front, prompt with payment, and communicative, does wonders for trust I think.

HRD

let me know who it is and i will let you know if he's appeared on my "ducky radar" :LolLolLolLol:

Me too please? I have a list of people I suspect but can't prove anything on yet.

Offline dwain dibbly

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2007, 06:22 PM »
the problem is people cant keep up with all his name changes
and are getting caught out >:D
the latest story ive heard is he's been contacting members on the sly
and getting them to post for him. :Aresehole:
and it gets worse :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

Offline sawzall

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2007, 06:32 PM »
Yep Mark, tuffneck 69er was not out to rip anyone, wind up .....yes definatley  :LolLolLolLol: but never had anyone off and infact was funny in the main  :daumenhoch:

Staple 123/bb13/radderboy/rubberducky is a twat and needs help  :knuppel2:

when is this going to end, Mods, you know that staple 123 is said person and yet his account lives on as does radderboy's

All we do with stuff like this is fuel the sad little fire that burns in this cnuts brain. please get rid.
well said mate :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:
British race frames and race clothing wanted

Offline Del

• Look Back
  • Re-living my youth!
  • Rated:
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2007, 06:42 PM »
one of the funniest PM's I've had was he asked to buy my GT performer F&F but wanted to pay weekly! I nearly fell off my chair laughing!

Yeah mate, 100% deposit and £5 per week... it's yours in 12month!

Offline aerostylie

• Cherry Picker
  • Ridin the TA (but not quite like Bob Medrano)
  • Rated:
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2007, 07:02 PM »
I think something needs to be done as like other members have said, you get suspicious of newbies, then there's the likes of Rubberducky et al creating several accounts :crazy2:. That's why I don't really put posts up to say hi when new members join as I've been taken for a ride before and felt a right mug!!

I now really only deal with peeps that I've met in person at meets, or I know are creditable, ie posts, or hearsay from other Rad members. It's a real shame that new members trying to make their mark are affected by the idiots :2gunsfiring_v1:

Paul
Vans Style

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  CAN WE NOT HAVE A NAME AND SHAME SECTION????

gfxgfx
gfx gfx