gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975573 Posts in 138925 Topics by 6347 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 22, 2024, 01:19 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Mid School Haro advice needed
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mid School Haro advice needed  (Read 823 times)

Offline generallee

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Mid School Haro advice needed
« on: August 31, 2007, 06:54 PM »
I was looking in my local FreeAds today, a guy was selling a Haro, so I rang and lo and behold he lived about 300m from my house!
So I went to see his Haro, turns out he's a colector and has a kuwie ET, a GT Nora Cup, a few laserlites, a few Burners [!] and also some other  rarities...
anyway he had a HAro Zippo in bad nick, frame and forks straight an d true, just in dire need of a rpaint. Double toptube, just like the fat downtube Haro Master... Diacompe Bulldog brakes, sh1tty haro bars, 1.1/8" aheadset, 48 brushed silver alloy wheels, multisurface2 tyres, crap 1piece and cd chainring,to be honest I wasnt that interested as i cant be arsed with a resto like this, but should I have snapped it up? Could be mine for about £40. Ive probably missed it now anyway, but wanted to share my story!

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
Re: Mid School Haro advice needed
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2007, 06:56 PM »
you havent missed out mate £40 was probably about its money.

Offline Philbert

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2007, 12:51 AM »
£40 well saved in my opinion!

if you had of bought it, you'd have probably binned nearly everything except for the frame anyway to do a nice mid school project! and then would more than likely want to end up with a more 'credible' frame too! you did the right thing buddy

rarman1

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2007, 09:57 AM »
yeah i was after one a short while ago to do a master retro project like this

but after two people on here threw them away i though better of it, altough looking at these pics again..........

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Mid School Haro advice needed

gfxgfx
gfx gfx