gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975568 Posts in 138924 Topics by 6347 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 18, 2024, 11:11 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Cupid Stunt Bike of the Month/Year  |  Cupid Stunt Bike of the Month/Bike of the Year  |  Past Entries  |  2007  |  BOTY 2007 - Final Vote Off
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: BOTY 2007 - Final Vote Off  (Read 25763 times)

Offline sawzall

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
Re: Final round for Bike of the Year 2007
« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2007, 06:57 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D
British race frames and race clothing wanted

Offline jimmyp

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2007, 07:00 PM »
That isn't strictly true though, some of the people you have contacted who you don't know, haven't made comments about your bike.

Look matey, if you are so desperate to win you have to go to these lengths thats up to you.

As for contacting people via PM who you don't know asking to vote for your bike on a Burner forum i'm a Mod ain't right IMO, when you know i'm in the final as well, and its not fair on the 6 other finalists either.

Didn't you this on on another OS comp recently as well, asking people to vote for you from this and other forums, when there were other people on this forum who were in the same comp.

Its called rigging.

NO M8 ITS ASKING FOR SUPPORT FROM THE BURNER COMMUNITY, SUPPORT WHICH YOU WHERE HAPPY TO HAVE WHEN YOU WON IN 2005.

AS FOR ASKING FOR PEOPLE TO VOTE ON THERE BIKES IN OTHER COMPS MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE A POP AT STIDDS THEN WHO HAS POSTED A THREAD ASKING FOR PEOPLE TO SUPPORT HIS BIKE IN THE OS-COMP YOU ARE REFURING TO. AND YOU KNOW WHAT J I VOTED FOR HIM BECAUSE I WANT TO SHOW MY SUPPORT FOR HIS BULID AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF HE WINS, WHAT THE FOOK IS WRONG WITH THAT THEN

THREAD HERE FOR YOU TO READ THEN YOU CAN POST AT THE BOTTOM THATS IS NOT FAIR AND CHUCK YOUR DUMMY OUT OF ITS PRAM

http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=51230.0

STIDDS YOU BAD MAN HOW DARE YOU :LolLolLolLol:

SO I DID THE SAME ON THE BURNER FORUMS WHAT THE FOOK IS WRONG WITH THAT ?????

« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 07:07 PM by jimmyp »

The Burner King

« Reply #52 on: December 30, 2007, 07:05 PM »
Theres a difference between asking your mates to vote for you, and asking publicly on a forum to vote.-if you had done it publicly on the burner forum- fair enough.

But Pm'ing individuals you dont know saying "My Bike is on Radbmx BOTY competition could do with your vote" is not right IMO.

I could do with their vote as well, and so could the other 6 finalists. I know exactly how many people you have PM'd over there.

Offline pkradman

• Rated:
« Reply #53 on: December 30, 2007, 07:08 PM »
there both shit anyway  :LolLolLolLol: "admin" throw em out and get some proper bikes in there   :uglystupid2: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

The Burner King

« Reply #54 on: December 30, 2007, 07:08 PM »
there both shit anyway  :LolLolLolLol: "admin" throw em out and get some proper bikes in there   :uglystupid2: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

I thought you asked to buy my Pro Burner before. :LolLolLolLol:

Offline jimmyp

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #55 on: December 30, 2007, 07:13 PM »
Theres a difference between asking your mates to vote for you, and asking publicly on a forum to vote.-if you had done it publicly on the burner forum- fair enough.

But Pm'ing individuals you dont know saying "My Bike is on Radbmx BOTY competition could do with your vote" is not right IMO.

I could do with their vote as well, and so could the other 6 finalists. I know exactly how many people you have PM'd over there.

IM NOT STIDD'S M8 IVE NEVER MET THE GUY BEFORE :-\ :-\ BUT I STILL VOTED FOR HIS BIKE IS THAT WRONG. MAYBE YOU SHOULD CONTACT THE PEOPLE ON OS-BMX AND TELL THEM.

HOW MANY PEOPLE DID I PM THEN J, YOU BEEN LOOKING AT PM'S NOT VERY NICE THEN EHH, IN FACT ITS CALLED SPYING M8. THATS THE LAST TIME I SEND SOMONE A PERSONAL MESSAGE ON RALEIGHBURNER.COM.

THIS SMELLS OF JEALOUSY M8, I THOUGHT YOU WHERE BETTER THAN THIS.

Offline pkradman

• Rated:
« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2007, 07:17 PM »
lets face it ur both guilty past and present of rallyin round the troops from another os bmx site to win this comp  ... yes julian i still do want the mk1 pro u got  :daumenhoch: :LolLolLolLol: its all good fun

The Burner King

« Reply #57 on: December 30, 2007, 07:19 PM »
No its not jealousy mate. I think your bike is lovely, always have said that.

Yes you voted for stidds bike, good on ya, did he PM you to vote for it though ? I doubt it. There's a difference.

I can't look at PM's on the forum Jimmy, Mods can't do that. Ask Beard he will tell you that.

I had the Pm's from the people you asked to vote for you, saying they thought it was wrong. Theres probably more as well.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 07:21 PM by The Burner King »

The Burner King

« Reply #58 on: December 30, 2007, 07:20 PM »
lets face it ur both guilty past and present of rallyin round the troops from another os bmx site to win this comp  ... yes julian i still do want the mk1 pro u got  :daumenhoch: :LolLolLolLol: its all good fun

Don't worry i haven't forgotten  :daumenhoch:

downhill3375

« Reply #59 on: December 30, 2007, 07:21 PM »
i voted for the prostar  :coolsmiley:

The Burner King

« Reply #60 on: December 30, 2007, 07:23 PM »
i voted for the prostar  :coolsmiley:

Good choice  :daumenhoch:

I hope it wins as its the best bike in the competition

Offline Rombloke

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • do one
  • Rated:
« Reply #61 on: December 30, 2007, 07:24 PM »
haro, how do you do

Offline jimmyp

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #62 on: December 30, 2007, 07:25 PM »
Please pull my bike out of the comp.

I hope the pro star wins, it deserves to :)

downhill3375

« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2007, 07:27 PM »
it was a tough choice between that the ripper and urs they are all mint as fook  :4_17_5:

i aint sayin the others are shit it's just that those 3 really catch ur eye  :coolsmiley:

jimmy urs is a minter too not everybody has the same likings so leave it were it is mate they all have an equal chance  :daumenhoch:

othomas2

« Reply #64 on: December 30, 2007, 07:31 PM »
No one has been lookin' at pms jimmyp, trust me on that one !!

If you look on OS bmx there is a stickyed thread regarding this same matter... bringing pals into vote for you.

And if I'm honest I did wonder if it was because of you this post had been put up there... I dunno... your bike came second in probably the most popular section over there when you had said that they weren't even really aware of raleigh & ruffell...

If I was an outsider I'd probably think otherwise .... likewise with stidds I posted in his thread... the second one to that one you posted just saying they take it very seriously etc etc... a word of warning.  I think if you're gonna win then do it with a bit more dignity ... I didn't mind you pm'n me asking for a vote... as I consider you a mate, and you know I like that bike... a few here and there is fine but to perhaps try go out of your way to push the whole thing is a bit too much in a competition situation like this.

Where do you draw the line though, & how could it ever be stopped... how serious is this comp ?? Guess it boils down to the individual really.

Like the whole 'price your items' in for sale discussion I think it probably needs some thought.

like springers last words... LOL...

O

« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 07:33 PM by Owen »

Offline jimmyp

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #65 on: December 30, 2007, 07:32 PM »
it was a tough choice between that the ripper and urs they are all mint as fook  :4_17_5:

i aint sayin the others are shit it's just that those 3 really catch ur eye  :coolsmiley:

jimmy urs is a minter too not everybody has the same likings so leave it were it is mate they all have an equal chance  :daumenhoch:

Thanks m8 but i would not wanna win now anyways as it won't be the same. No big deal ill just enter another build next year, nobody died :LolLolLolLol:

downhill3375

« Reply #66 on: December 30, 2007, 07:33 PM »
i'm sure it will be a cracker jim they all are  :daumenhoch:

Offline crazycraig

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #67 on: December 30, 2007, 07:33 PM »
thats it iv'e had enough !!!!!  i'm locking the thread  :tickedoff:

:LolLolLolLol:
Old School BMX only
Cash is King
Your not famous because you have a BMX so dont expect me to lick your arse for bits !!! I will leave that to the sheep
Jim'll fix it did loads for charity

downhill3375

« Reply #68 on: December 30, 2007, 07:34 PM »
 :2funny: :2funny:

Offline jimmyp

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #69 on: December 30, 2007, 07:35 PM »

Offline brass monkey!

• BMX Overlord
  • BRASS MONKEY, JUNKIE, THAT FUNKY MONKEY !
  • Rated:
« Reply #70 on: December 30, 2007, 07:39 PM »
FOOK THE BURNER !! VOTE FOR MY BIKE !!!!

IT'S THE BIGGEST !!!  ;)
MONKEYBISCUITS RIP !!

Offline pkradman

• Rated:
« Reply #71 on: December 30, 2007, 07:41 PM »
bye bye burners  :daumenhoch:

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #72 on: December 30, 2007, 07:42 PM »
FOOK THE BURNER !! VOTE FOR MY BIKE !!!!

IT'S THE BIGGEST !!!  ;)

is it making up for something then matt  ::)

Offline brass monkey!

• BMX Overlord
  • BRASS MONKEY, JUNKIE, THAT FUNKY MONKEY !
  • Rated:
« Reply #73 on: December 30, 2007, 07:42 PM »
anyone got the website addy of the SE fan club, I got me some PM's loaded !  :LolLolLolLol:
MONKEYBISCUITS RIP !!

downhill3375

« Reply #74 on: December 30, 2007, 07:43 PM »

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Cupid Stunt Bike of the Month/Year  |  Cupid Stunt Bike of the Month/Bike of the Year  |  Past Entries  |  2007  |  BOTY 2007 - Final Vote Off

gfxgfx
gfx gfx