gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975551 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 09, 2024, 08:54 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  MK 08 WARM UP - OS Meeting Milton Keynes 6th July 2008 - Who's Racing OS?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MK 08 WARM UP - OS Meeting Milton Keynes 6th July 2008 - Who's Racing OS?  (Read 4572 times)

thecrooch

Following on from a number of recent threads wondering about the demise in numbers in the OSS this year, a number of us are wondering how many we can get to appear for a warm up to the hugley awaited MK08 Rad Bash.

So come on put up or shut up - lets get a decent show of hands who will be there.

I obviously WILL be there

What say YOU....

p.s there is a certain lady member of the OS (lets call her the queen if you like) who is threatening to make a come back for the regional even if its just a trundle - its enough to get certain members quivering when the term 'pick a berm boys' is mentioned..... :knuppel2:

So come on boys dont leave it to the rad bash to realise that you will need to pedal the entire course to be competitive - come 'practice' and if you are nice to me I promise not to fall off in front off you... (to anyone who saw my Himalayas assault at the weekend)

Crooch    8)

eloopnai

good post si  :daumenhoch:

im there  :4_17_5:

THIRSTYKIRSTY

ALAS POOR YORRIKK

I CANT ,,would have LOVED TOO THOUGH JUST TO SEE WHICH SOUTHERN SHANDY DRINKERS ARE QUICK IF ANY???

R :4_17_5: :4_17_5:

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Ah bless Russ, have you forgotten the arse whupping I gave you down at Daggers earlier this year.  :LolLolLolLol:

I'll be there that's for sure.

I'll be picking the first berm for the queen to have a go if she's anywhere near me by then that is.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

THIRSTYKIRSTY

;D ;D ;D

ARSE WHUPPING

THERE WAS ONLY A WHEEL IN IT BARNESEY

:knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

R

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
 :LolLolLolLol:

Looking forward to MK even more now.

We'll have to watch out though because queenies nostalgia is getting the better of here and she's threatening for a win.  ;)

THIRSTYKIRSTY

DONT WORRY MATE

SHE DREEMS ALOT

R

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
really wanna get to this one, even though i'm sure my bike (or me) will fall to bits by the first berm....... :LolLolLolLol:

THIRSTYKIRSTY

THATS THE SPIRIT PICKLE MATE

HA HA

RUSS

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
i've wanted to get to an OS race for ages but things always seem to come up  ::)

but i'll be bringing my lad with me if i can get there  :daumenhoch:

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Looking forward to seeing you on a gate at some point over the weekend Rob.  :daumenhoch:

No excuses this time though eh ;)

hooga1975

I will be there.  I love the track at MK.  If anyone is thinking about racing for the first time, this is the perfect track to have a go

spillers#1

Nice one crooch  :daumenhoch: if... and its looking promising,i'm all healed up and fit to race then i fancy doing the usual 40+ and having a bash at the old skool race as well  :4_17_5:

Lee Shurey

Ok should have my freeagent limo done by then, will be my first race in 23 years so should be a giggle  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
I'm game for this one so reserve last place for me please on my Redline.  But, the Humps isn't coming alone!!  You're going to have Matt on the HAWK to contend with too.  After his run on Sunday at Hayes on his cruiser he's gagging for some OS action against the old men, even if you're all old enough to be his father.  Be afraid, be very afraid!!   ;D Humps

moomin

Ah bless Russ, have you forgotten the arse whupping I gave you down at Daggers earlier this year.  :LolLolLolLol:

I'll be there that's for sure.

I'll be picking the first berm for the queen to have a go if she's anywhere near me by then that is.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

You crack me up you Spen  :2funny: :2funny: After 9 months off if i make an A Final i'll be well happy, your ass can wait til the Brits  :knuppel2: :knuppel2:  :-*

THIRSTYKIRSTY

GO GIRL GO GIRL

HOW YA BOTH DOIN OK

LILLY OK TOO ,, GIVE HER A HUGG FOR ME

RUSS

thecrooch

I'm game for this one so reserve last place for me please on my Redline.  But, the Humps isn't coming alone!!  You're going to have Matt on the HAWK to contend with too.  After his run on Sunday at Hayes on his cruiser he's gagging for some OS action against the old men, even if you're all old enough to be his father.  Be afraid, be very afraid!!   ;D Humps

humps

And what a win.....Tore them apart...  always love racing any of your family Alan... bring em all!!

right well that should be at least a couple of gates just from the couple of newbies and the 'some timers' 

KGB Matt - I think this is one for you mate.......

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS!!!  (opps caps lock)  just need to get a rear brake sorted by then so i can slow my massive lard arse down by the first set of jumps!   :LolLolLolLol:

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
a couple of stupid newbie questions for this.......i'm guessing i don't need a licence?  i will obviously be wearing a full face helmet.....but what about numbers on my plate?  can i just use my old plate with 70 on it?  or do i get given a number for the day?   stupid questions i know but i've only raced at MK last year for the first and only time! 

SaMAlex

Im well tempted to come to this, but I just checked and my wife is working that day. I might come with my boys but I wouldnt be able to race. Id just come to catch up with the OS crew, and watch some track action.

thecrooch

a couple of stupid newbie questions for this.......i'm guessing i don't need a licence?  i will obviously be wearing a full face helmet.....but what about numbers on my plate?  can i just use my old plate with 70 on it?  or do i get given a number for the day?   stupid questions i know but i've only raced at MK last year for the first and only time! 

pick a number any number as long as its not being used its fine. Muffski has already used 70 this year so you will need another - look at moley's website for the full list of previous riders and you can pick something form there.

no licence, full face and long sleeves/trousers etc

and you are away.

looking forward to meeting you pickle....
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 09:31 AM by Crooch »

hooga1975

Or you could put an "X" on your plate with tape next to the number

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Or you could put an "X" on your plate with tape next to the number

what about FS for F**king Slow!    ;)

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
I wanna go race too!! :angel:
A long time ago, in a land far away!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  MK 08 WARM UP - OS Meeting Milton Keynes 6th July 2008 - Who's Racing OS?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx