gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975596 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 07, 2024, 05:58 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Andover Active Sports Day (Sat 5th july )
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Andover Active Sports Day (Sat 5th july )  (Read 621 times)

AL

Andover Active Sports Day (Sat 5th july )
« on: June 27, 2008, 03:50 PM »
Next Saturday 5th July.... We will be at Andover Active Sports day..Its being held at Vigo Road Andover.. Which is a large Park in the centre of Town
This is a Free event , with load of stuff for the Kids to do, climbing walls etc ..

All sports will be represented... We have a stand next to the Andover Urban Terrain club ( the guys from the depot next door to the track ).... We have a demo slot booked from 11.00am - 11.30am, its on a tennis court , so we cant pile up a load of dirt Jumps ! But Chris is trying to sort out a 2 man gate , and some little plastic jumps ..

If your in the Area next saturday, and fancy a day out please bring your bike long , and feel free to Talk Bmx Racing to the punters , even Old School so long as you dont bore the tits off em  ;D ;D ;)

If I can find a large enough Lock +Chain !!! ;...  I will try and Get My  Mongoose De-coster, and Rickman freestyler on display, may be a bit of an ice breaker and get a few of the dads interested   ::)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Andover Active Sports Day (Sat 5th july )

gfxgfx
gfx gfx