gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975608 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 16, 2024, 08:57 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  primo customer service
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: primo customer service  (Read 1103 times)

Offline kev-s

• 900 Air
  • I bought a site tag and my girth increased by 10%
  • Rated:
primo customer service
« on: July 17, 2008, 03:24 PM »
ive had my primo chrome 7005 front rim for 3 months, never been used in the wet, never had a brake on it and the chrome has started to bubble, so i decided to email primo and ask them if they could explain why this has happened so soon and this is the reply i got

Hey man sorry to hear about your rim

We can replace it but we only have white and brown 6006 rim in stock right now? So if you want to trade the chrome for any of these colors you can? Sorry we don’t have chrome in

now i wasnt expecting this and i would have taken him up on his offer if it wasnt for the fact that i want chrome rims and dont want a 6006 rim when i paid for a 7005 rim plus it would mean stripping my wheel and posting the rim to amreica then waiting for the replacement and then rebuilding it but just the fact that straight away no questions asked he offered to replace it makes me think that primo care about thier customers and also how many other companies would make you an offer like that?

so big up primo and thier excellent customer service :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Re: primo customer service
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 03:27 PM »
cool!   shame about the rim though.......i've heard of a few doing that  :-\

Offline kev-s

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 03:30 PM »
yeah most chrome these days does tend not to last long my odyssey hazzard lites are shockingly bad :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

not like in the 90's my super pros were used in all weather and never bubbled :daumenhoch:

Offline lazychubs

• Founding Fathers
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2008, 07:22 PM »
oddy hazzard lites are shiat now as my new one that is bent were welded wrong
lasted 4 hours of riding and braking surface went thru to the copper underneath the chrome

Offline kev-s

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2008, 09:53 AM »
 :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:have you complained to odyssey?

dodger

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2008, 10:32 AM »
ive had my primo chrome 7005 front rim for 3 months, never been used in the wet, never had a brake on it and the chrome has started to bubble, so i decided to email primo and ask them if they could explain why this has happened so soon and this is the reply i got

Hey man sorry to hear about your rim

We can replace it but we only have white and brown 6006 rim in stock right now? So if you want to trade the chrome for any of these colors you can? Sorry we don’t have chrome in

now i wasnt expecting this and i would have taken him up on his offer if it wasnt for the fact that i want chrome rims and dont want a 6006 rim when i paid for a 7005 rim plus it would mean stripping my wheel and posting the rim to amreica then waiting for the replacement and then rebuilding it but just the fact that straight away no questions asked he offered to replace it makes me think that primo care about thier customers and also how many other companies would make you an offer like that?

so big up primo and thier excellent customer service :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:

dont go straight to primo in the states give setenties distrobution a ring there a good bunch and may be able to give u abit better gidance :)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  primo customer service

gfxgfx
gfx gfx