gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975610 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 18, 2024, 07:21 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  Session@kdubs
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Session@kdubs  (Read 8527 times)

kdubbmx

Session@kdubs
« on: October 25, 2008, 11:43 AM »
Anyone not going to Braintree fancies some riding at the kdub compound tommorow (sunday)

4X bikes work best but still fun for 20" & cruisers.

Also a few of us are going to the 4x track at uk bikepark dorset next weekend if anyones up for that??

Twatty

Re: Session@kdubs
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2008, 12:22 PM »
Hi Keith. just dropped my cruiser wheels of for a tensioning in anticipation of me racing again for the first time in 10 weeks @ b-mouth, so dont have cruiser. May pop along on the Patriot tomorrow, or pop in to say high at the end of a road ride... Cant make next week unfortunately, as friends 40th up near Bedford.

Matt.

dialledbikes

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2008, 04:11 PM »
Hi Keith.  Can't make it this weekend as parents are down visiting us, but would definitely like to ride the K-Dub compound soon seeing as I think you're only about 30 minutes from me.

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2008, 04:52 PM »
Can`t do tomorrow Keith but next Sat or Sunday at the uk bikepark sounds good  :daumenhoch:
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

kdubbmx

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2008, 05:04 PM »
Hi Keith.  Can't make it this weekend as parents are down visiting us, but would definitely like to ride the K-Dub compound soon seeing as I think you're only about 30 minutes from me.

Prob moving house soon Mike but new place has room for a track as well, Trav & i have just been down there pacing it out, big barn as well so we can still play when its wet!!! :D

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2008, 07:32 PM »

Prob moving house soon Mike but new place has room for a track as well, Trav & i have just been down there pacing it out, big barn as well so we can still play when its wet!!! :D

Indoor ramps Keith or indoor track ?

kdubbmx

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2008, 07:40 PM »
Haha! not that big!! the barn is about 30'x35' so a quarter pipe at either end will be all the fun we can have!!

chippy

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2008, 09:30 PM »
I may be up for it Keith if the weather is not to foul , where abouts are you as I've never been to your place

spillers#1

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2008, 08:03 PM »
Keith i am well up for riding your track  :daumenhoch: and i wouldn't mind going to ukbike park in dorset either  :daumenhoch: keep me informed about next weekend as i would love to give it a bash.

oldmankev

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2008, 08:46 PM »
Is this still on Keith as i am off Sat??? What about a trip down
to Bexhill if weather is ok anyone??? Mike-Lee-Keith.

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2008, 09:46 PM »

It is still on Kev  :daumenhoch:

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2008, 09:54 PM »
Haha! not that big!! the barn is about 30'x35' so a quarter pipe at either end will be all the fun we can have!!

Thats enough for a miniramp, no more.....  Unless you're feeling brave, then it's gotta be a bowl   ;)

kdubbmx

« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2008, 10:19 PM »

come over Kev, quite a few coming, just gonna ride at mine sat, should be fun  :D

dialledbikes

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2008, 08:51 AM »
I've got to paint some of the kitchen walls and take the kids to the cinema on Saturday, so I'm not gonna be able to make it on Saturday, Keith.

Definitely up for it another time though.

nishiki14

« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2008, 08:59 AM »
Never mind all that Keith! Come down to Braintree instead......................i'll buy you a hotdog :LolLolLolLol:

oldmankev

« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2008, 06:13 PM »
Cool see you all there, love it when the wife is away and
i can go do what i want.

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2008, 06:53 PM »
How was it down at the Land of Nod today guys??  Humps

moomin

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2008, 07:10 PM »
How was it down at the Land of Nod today guys??  Humps

Last word from Keith was that the weather was not too good down there :-\ we sent our apologies for today, a messy drinks session with our nutty neighbours means i have a) a hangover, b) a broken nose from falling off the bed  :LolLolLolLol: and c) couldn't get out of bed til 3pm  :angel:

oldmankev

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2008, 07:17 PM »
I had an awesome day getting cold wet and very muddy, my 1st time on
a proper 4x bike (think i am now hooked) did some very steep lines at
the old Devils punchbowl my lend bike only had 1 brake which wasnt
ideal, respect to spillers on his cruiser and Billy making me laugh with
his mud slide antics, and thanks again Keith for lending me the Kona.
Now the difficult bit of getting her indoors to agree to just 1 more bike.

dialledbikes

« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2008, 08:05 PM »
Really wish I could've made it down there today, but at least the kitchen got painted and I earned enough brownie points to go to Chicksands tomorrow.

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2008, 09:39 PM »
wet and very muddy
Kev did you notice if my James was wet and very muddy too??  Sounds like I'll be putting his clothes straight in the wash again.  After last week's plastering at Haldon Forest Park it could become a bit too frequent for my liking.  I blame Billy & Keith for leading him astray on that springy-thingy of his!!  Humps

kdubbmx

« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2008, 10:54 PM »
Had real funny day, weather closed in so we went to the 1000ft high Gibbet hill to do some downhilling in the mud, my ribs still hurt from laughing at them trying to cope with the steep hill covered in mud, Bill was going straight for a tree whilst on a 40ft near vert shute so he dived off & body surfed for about 30ft & got up laughing!!

All the others stopped at the top of the drop but the only way was down so had to do it, was funny watching them accelerate wildly down it while having both brakes jammed on fully locked up! Poor spillers had to do it with one brake but managed to stay on!! (somehow)

They all said they've never been so wet & cold & were covered head to toe in mud, all showered etc then down to the hungry horse where we all eat too much & Nathan actually had a 'sickie' moment where he went grey & then green!!!

Now finding inspiration for tommorow by watching Earthed mountain bike DVD's.

The cloud has come down around the caravan in the woods where James & co are sleeping & they are a bit worried about 'wherewolves'

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2008, 07:11 PM »
OK, I've seen the state of the bikes so who's going to give the full SP??  Billy's head plant.  Chippy's offs.  Come on, who's first??  Humps

kdubbmx

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2008, 08:07 PM »
Chippy can break dance with the very best of them!! Steep steep hill+mud+chippy=breakdancing+cartwheels galore!! 9/10  :yahoo_silent:

Billy, 40mph over 40ft tabletop!! only prob was he didnt land with the bike!! Take off point to body print in the ground was measured at 48ft, really thought an air ambulance would be needed but he jumped up declaring undying love for his body armour! 10/10 :smitten:

Wish we had a camera to catch Nathan jumping 15feet high 40 feet long pulling no footers, awesome!!  :idiot2:

Was a good day but fookin freezing & v v wet. I couldnt join in properly as my bike wouldnt work  :'(

chippy

« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2008, 08:24 PM »
Thanks again for having us down, I had an amazing time ( even if I did spend most of it on my arse ) , I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard whilst riding my bike , It was bloody hillarious , apart from when we thought Billy was dead  ;D ;D ;D ;D

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  Session@kdubs

gfxgfx
gfx gfx