gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975609 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 17, 2024, 07:03 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  back in the day dp photos
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: back in the day dp photos  (Read 881 times)

firebird

back in the day dp photos
« on: November 22, 2008, 11:03 AM »
i have added a new gallery to the dp web site, if you have any pictures of yourselves on your dp's please send them in.

many thanks

steve
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 05:26 PM by firebird »

scott250

Re: back in the day dp photos
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2008, 10:27 PM »
Your site brings back some childhood memories, haha.  I upgraded my amaco to a dp freestyler - loved that bike, spent every weekend riding it knocking out 360s and xups over a flyout jump haha.  I cracked mine  :( and I gave it to a friend who welded a gusset over the crack and he rode it till it cracked again :( :( .

I know a couple of people who still have them in the garage.

Some how I don't have a single pic of my old DP  :'(   I had robinson pro bars - black ogk mags that I swaped for some yellow tuff 2s.

DPs were well priced compared to skyway tas, Haros and hutches which is what I would have liked to have had if I could have talked me mar n par to dish out 150+ on a frame.

firebird

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2008, 10:53 PM »
i only have pictures of mine as my aunty took some when i was ten and gave them to my dad last year.

the early freestylers or the mk1 freestylers had problems, then they sorted it out and they then became the mk2 freestylers. if you put a mk1 and a mk2 together you can see a difference in the geometry, not much but it was enough for them to stop braking.

steve

Ramp Rat

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2008, 09:12 PM »
Great website - I love Steve's Glyn Lewis replica, I always liked the look of that bike. Great colour scheme.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  back in the day dp photos

gfxgfx
gfx gfx