gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975553 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 10, 2024, 03:40 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  hersden wednesday 11th march abit of a reunion all welcome for some radness
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: hersden wednesday 11th march abit of a reunion all welcome for some radness  (Read 14294 times)

big kev 40

i be thinking of you hun   :daumenhoch:

mr.magoo

you be thinking of the days when my knee fixed, and you can only see me in the distance, no more of these photos with you in front of me lol, only problem is how long is that gonna be 3months, 6months, year, year and a half.....

i'll ask smarties......................   cos only smarties have the answer ;D

big kev 40

cant go that long without seeing you hun   what will the mrs think   :LolLolLolLol: 

mr.magoo

:shocked: so thats why you like me to win, so you bringing up the rear :buck2:

big kev 40

you was quicker when you could see my bum crack   :2funny:

mr.magoo

don't know how to break this to you.........but i chased Zippy harder and faster at Daggers than i did you at Peckham :LolLolLolLol:

big kev 40

ouch you bitch   :Aresehole:

hutch kemp

good luck with the op Magoo....

What time are we all meeting at Hersden?????????????  general idea---anyone??
as Im comin up frm E Sussex, collectn Nick at Ashford

big kev 40

spoke to tony  try and get there for 11 mate

jazzyje

got all next week off so i'll be there.was planning to do some work on the track on tuesday.with any luck we should have the gate back from the welders so we can run some gates as well.weather looks bad for tuesday so expect a wet track.we will have a broom and will do our best to make the track ridable for you all.bring a  spare set of clothes lads.gonna try and get the keys to the youth club so we might even be able to make a cup of tea.got to see terry from the club.
   rumour has it a few of you have been sneaking a bit of sly practice in.oldschool could be competetive this year if you are on your game from the start.i'll be there 10ish hoping we got the gate back and we hav'nt been washed out.justin.

tony williams

that is great news jay can i follow u there jay on wednesday mate as ill be in dover if thats ok drop me your mobile number on a PM and can arrange to meet somewhere
tony

hutch kemp

Top work Jazzyje......gate et al, magic...hope its all gd.....   11 sounds good Tony

big kev 40

me not drinking after   promised mr magoo id pick him up if they let him out   lucky hes not goin to a mental hospital   :LolLolLolLol:

jazzyje

me and hersden legend mike wells have been sorting the track as best we can today.its dry at the moment and has a new layer of surface on the jumps.would have been nice to roller them in but not possible this weekend.track is riding well but i cant sort the weather i'm afraid.the new surface should protect the track so it does'nt get to cloggy.we've dug a couple of little gullys in the problem areas to help the track drain.gate should be on if the welder blokes comes good on his promise as well.looking forward to weds. :)

Offline ruff n tuff

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
Sorry All

Couldn't make it... stuck at work all day.....  :'(

Das

hutch kemp

Had a great day, magic to catch up with the old faces, good ridin, also hit the Bay late afternoon...thanks to Justin, gate and all...lets do it again soon...all old n new faces welcome.. :)

spillers#1

who turned up then?would have loved to have gone,did mr glendower show up

xtremepervert

Yes he did! Tony Williams, Kevin Carlin, Justin Esson, Billy Omer, Richard & Nick Kemp also. John & Jamie Sandwell also popped by for an hour or so. You missed a good day Lee.

tony williams

dave did turn up lee but didnt bring his bike lol mine glad he didnt my legs have forgot what to do on a BMX the brain is ok just getting it from there to my legs my gates were crap but thay were the first in 20 yrs and was slow even big kev was beating to the first corner lol will see how braintree goes on sunday at least its more than 6 pedals to the 1st corner lol
had a good time see kev and kemp boys and billy was awesome and see dave was the tops at least i know im still good looking after seeing dave haha ( love u dave )
plus in got to go for a drink with a very nice ex bmx female racer to the end the evening .......
BIG thanks to jaz cheers for the gate pratice dude

ill be doing  the billy stuple training plan soon as hear he is the main man down there now

B17SSY.T.A

Shame I missed it ! .... Especially after all the kind words too lol

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  hersden wednesday 11th march abit of a reunion all welcome for some radness

gfxgfx
gfx gfx