gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975553 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 10, 2024, 05:36 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  hersden wednesday 11th march abit of a reunion all welcome for some radness
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: hersden wednesday 11th march abit of a reunion all welcome for some radness  (Read 14295 times)

tony williams

im returning the the mother county for a few days bring my bike and a few of us old boys are getting together at hersden for a day of fun and radness all welcome to join in be good to catch up with anyone who remembered me from down that way or anyone who now races and want to see a some old gits trying to relive the dream its going to be FUN................................
there is a rumour a Mr Staff maybe to showing up but its only a runour lol

hutch kemp

you know im in..c if Jay is around...prob somewhere sunny if hes got any sense!!!!!  :)

tony williams

kev has spoken to him and could be around is little bro coming rich

big kev 40

i been writing to jamie through facebook he up for any reunion   spoke to billy omar phil beer sunday  extremepervert magoo hutch and myself be there  and i got a 360 waiting to show you guys

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
I'll make a show if i'm not working and i don't think i am.

billycrabtreeomer

All i can say is roll on the 11th of march, H/B on 1st maech ,Mr Carling told me about drink up with o/s pentioner's which will be great. ;D

mr.magoo

sorry i am an awol guys, go in for knee op at 0700hrs on the 11/3 :'(

big kev 40

good luck with op  but good excuse for us all to meet up again after  the return of magoo  hes fast and furious  and with age hes learnt to cut corners  own up neil first corner at bay sunday 

mr.magoo

two reasons....you left me no where to go..powering through from the back with my bad leg :LolLolLolLol:

second, so much snow i couldn't tell what was track and what wasn't :idiot2:

there my excuses for beating you...and i'm sticking to 'em, not to mention all the others running outta puf ;D

tony williams

magoo gutted your not going to be there mate but ill make a deal when you have recovered from your op and ready to race ill do my best to come to that meeting dude
kev add me to your facebook

mr.magoo

yeah, which deal do ya want, 1/2 race fitness, give you a chance (like i am kev at the mo :LolLolLolLol:)

or full race fitness......about this time next year, if i follow extreme regime...you can ride through my tumbleweed >:D :LolLolLolLol:

big kev 40

hes hard man to beat tony but his bark worse than his bite    have to keep stopping to see if hes ok  with this limp hes got   but we love him   bow to you magoo true legend

tony williams

magoo we will all on it in a years time , its not like u was the only who had it years ago lol and remember me and kev are old boys not young and fearless like you haha  :2gunsfiring_v1:

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
I'm looking forward to watching you guy's at Hersden later this year.  :LolLolLolLol:

mr.magoo

magoo we will all on it in a years time , its not like u was the only who had it years ago lol and remember me and kev are old boys not young and fearless like you haha  :2gunsfiring_v1:
:D

:D ;D :2funny: :coolsmiley: :4_17_5:

tony williams

only watching zippy thought u would be right in there dude , was kind of hope you would turn up on the 11th at least we could talk shop when im shattered lol

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
I might pop down and bring the bike with me.  ;)

tony williams

cool be good to put a face to the name zippy , not sure if we ever come across each other bitd when even magoo didnt rule the tracks round there  ;D

mr.magoo

you talkin pre 83 then?....Zips not from round our way Tony....but he too is extremely fast :4_17_5:

tony williams

magoo the only think u ruled was a line at school  :LolLolLolLol:  love u really xxxxx

big kev 40

been out and upped the anti  couple more names for the day  aiden christie and joe eastwood  couple from jamie staff age group   

big kev 40

aiden needs a knee brace and lid  bloody wimp  told him i see what i can do

xtremepervert

Tony, just an idea, how about maybe putting an advert for this in Dover/Folkestone local paper. I'd love to see all the old names from our ' era ' Caroline Curtis, Hayley Elsbury, Paul Howard, Dallas Ashbridge, Brian Emslie, Darren Bliss, Mark & Gary Musson, Matt & Kevin Millar, Carl Landsborogh, Wayne Shingleton, just to name a few............ ;D ;D

hutch kemp

top idea Dave....would be good to see a lot of people :)

big kev 40

yeah dave get on it mate  dont mind chipping in for ad  dazz mason  simon horton got my nephew adam ant coming not so small now

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  hersden wednesday 11th march abit of a reunion all welcome for some radness

gfxgfx
gfx gfx