gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975549 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 09, 2024, 06:52 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Mid Lancs Club Race/bonfire/fireworks Sunday 01/11/09. 1:30pm Registration
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mid Lancs Club Race/bonfire/fireworks Sunday 01/11/09. 1:30pm Registration  (Read 1584 times)

moley

Mid Lancs Club Race/bonfire & fireworks  by nitramelyob

This Sunday 1st. November we are holding a Club Race followed by Presentations, Bonfire & Fireworks.

The usual high quality catering available as well as a B-B-Q

Registration later than usual 1-30pm to 2-30pm so we can go straight to the Presentations & Bonfire etc. afterwards.

As it is the night after "Halloween" all the children are invited to come in their "Halloween" costumes they had from the night before. We might even give prizes for the best!!!!!

nitramelyob

If the weather is nice and I've recovered from Saturday night then I will be attending.   

I will race OS, so if anyone wishes to join me on the gate then I'll see you at 1:30pm  :daumenhoch:

Offline R Al

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
Ian, was thinking of going but was gonna race me cruiser, what class would you ride on a OS ?

moley

Ian, was thinking of going but was gonna race me cruiser, what class would you ride on a OS ?

Errr!!  OS!!  :LolLolLolLol:

I was going to turn up on my 20" OS.  Probably my Elf or Amtrac!!

I'm racing 20" at crewe because the rythym section on my cruiser was rough as fook on the cruiser and felt better on my 20".   Too many ups and downs in a short space.  Smaller wheelbase was easier on my back!!

moley

Are you racing OS Cruiser or NS Cruiser!!

I can always bring my retro 24" SE Quad for a spin round track!!

I'm not too bothered either way.  I'll just bring my 20" for a practice!!  :daumenhoch:

Unless its really lashing down then I'll be sat in front of the TV all afternoon!!  :D

Offline R Al

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
Yeah was gonna run my NS cruiser just for some track time, didnt know they were going to have an OS gate on  ???

moley

Yeah was gonna run my NS cruiser just for some track time, didnt know they were going to have an OS gate on  ???

They wont.  It would probably be just us racing OS mixed in with some women and MTB'ers.

I'll bring my Retro Quad and race that in NS Cruiser!!

I hope the weather aint bad, if it is then I'll be a no show!!  :(

Offline R Al

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
They wont.  It would probably be just us racing OS mixed in with some women and MTB'ers.

I'll bring my Retro Quad and race that in NS Cruiser!!

I hope the weather aint bad, if it is then I'll be a no show!!  :(

Thats what I thought, would hate to get beat by girls  :LolLolLolLol:
But if the weathers crap I'll have me feet up on the couch

moley

But if the weathers crap I'll have me feet up on the couch

Same here!!

I'll decide late on Sunday Morning!!  ???

pandyr

I am sure if theres enough old school and you ask nicely, Tina will run an old school gate
Andy

Offline R Al

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
NS Cruiser for me  :daumenhoch:

moley

It looks like the weather might break a little in't afternoon but I'm gonna give it a miss!!

My 'ead doesn't feel too bad but it is still absolutely hammering it down here (and everywhere else) and its putting a lot of water down.    I can't see any blue sky anywhere!!

An hours drive, and an hour back minimum...................I'm just not feeling it!!  :(

I'll try and make the next club meet!!  :daumenhoch:

Have fun R Al.   Show those NS Cruiser guys your power outta gate!!   :)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Mid Lancs Club Race/bonfire/fireworks Sunday 01/11/09. 1:30pm Registration

gfxgfx
gfx gfx