gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975536 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 28, 2024, 09:37 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  White full face helmit and kit for a 6 year old
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: White full face helmit and kit for a 6 year old  (Read 599 times)

steve Beech TA

White full face helmit and kit for a 6 year old
« on: August 26, 2008, 09:07 AM »

Hi guy's and lasses,

I know i dont post in this section very much but i need some help to get Luke (my lad 6 year old, 53 cm around his head) a white full face helmet. i dont know much about them or where to get one from. I was wondering if anyone had one or could tell me.

I have just got him a redline Mini as his existing bike was holding him back it was a 16" thing.

He is trying really hard, the helmet in the pic is a borrowed one. He can get around the majority of the new derby track,  on his existing bike so when he is used to his new bike he should fly round on a 20" mini.

I have not got mega pennies at the mo, so if they dont cost to much i would like to get him some pants and top etc. so if any one has something suitable give me a shout a top will do for starters :).

Thanks for your help Luke and Steve :daumenhoch:

Offline Gary72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
Re: White full face helmit and kit for a 6 year old
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 10:08 PM »
What size is he, might have a blue top as our club has just got new tops.
Or could try here
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Matt-Gardiner-Mx
With regards to the helmet, get along to a MX shop and try them on if you can, the only thing with MX helmets is the weight and the heat. Dont see many cheap BMX/MTB helmets for kids.

steve Beech TA

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 11:13 PM »

Cheers gary, what should i look out for in a top, do they have pading in them :idiot2:

Offline superbikedan

• BMX Legend
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2008, 11:20 PM »
bell moto, the best a bmxer can get :daumenhoch:

For powder coating drop me a pm

Offline Gary72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2008, 09:05 PM »

Cheers gary, what should i look out for in a top, do they have pading in them :idiot2:
Some do have padded elbows, but to be honest you are best off with some proper elbow pads.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  White full face helmit and kit for a 6 year old

gfxgfx
gfx gfx