gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975602 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 11, 2024, 06:33 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Acceptable???
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Acceptable???  (Read 12972 times)

haro-os-boy

Acceptable???
« on: August 19, 2012, 11:21 PM »
This is the pile of shit we found the by the gate at the helipad:

We had to borrow the marquee guy's flat bed as there was that much stuff to move down to the skip!!

If you have any manners a public apology wouldn't go a miss to all the people that had to clear up your shite! Not only all the crap that was left by the gate, but the beer cans and McDonalds containers that were left everywhere full of piss too!!

If anyone wishes to drop any of the us on the Admin team a PM about this, please feel free!!

Bru  >:(

« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 11:23 PM by haro-os-boy »

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Re: Acceptable???
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 11:27 PM »
Totally unacceptable!!!!!! But a huge thank you to you guys who helped shift it....aerostylie, brummie, 58delray, bobafett............sorry if I've forgotten anyone on that list.......superb!

As for the shyte and the people who left it? Totally unacceptable!  >:(

Offline Gashead

• Team Owner
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Up the Gas
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2012, 11:33 PM »
Don't worry whoever left all this shite, as we had the best ever MK to date !

But as Bru say's, will these people have the decency to own up!

Please apologise if that's in your mental capacity before you get found out and make it even more difficult for yourself, as your fellow mates will not be attending MK13, as it will be invite only to those who have the abilities of humans!

So, own up, show your face or face being the minority of completely spoiling it for the majority who quiet simply were top notchers  :daumenhoch:

Many thanks

THIRSTYKIRSTY

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2012, 11:37 PM »
WAT,,,,,,,,,,

FROM WAT I HAVE READ,,IT LOOKED TO ME LIKE FAB WEEKEND,,,WELL DONE TO THE RAD TEAM

BUT WHEN PEOPLE HAVE NOT THE DECENCY TO TIDY UP AFTER THEMSELVES IT MAKES MY PISS BOIL,,,,

COME ON GUYS ,,WOULD,NT OF TOOK MUCH TO KEEP TIDY

Tachikoma

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2012, 11:48 PM »
wow what the fook,
me and oldschoolace left around 11am, packed up the tent then had a clean around, cleared off the helipad with two other good folk and the place was looking alright.
whoever left all that shite needs a smacking, thats just not on.

Oh, i'm not sure who the old man, his wife and son were, but i'd really appreciate it next time if you would come have a word with us before parkng your car and building your tent in front of our car, thus blocking us in completely and leaving us to die of thirst since we couldnt drive to the supermarket for a drink.

But back on topic, leavin that much crap and not binning it properly is just not on. same goes for everyone that took a shit in the portaloos and were too bone dle to actually flush afterwards, it aint funny, it aint cool, it just causes someone else grief and lowers the possibility of there being another meet.

Offline dordymush

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2012, 11:53 PM »
what little bit of rubbish i had was bagged up and put in the skip.
mind i was in the very top field.
the skip was close enough to have just walked the short distance and popped in it instead of leaving it although in one place for other to have to mess picking it up  :uglystupid2:
dave the bmxing gypo

Offline AKGOFF

• 900 Air
  • 85 Hutch 'Woody' Trickstar
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2012, 11:54 PM »
The fooked gazebo and a bag of rubbish were ours. We bagged up all our crap and left the area where we were clean and tidy. We wrongly assumed by the amount of crap that was already there that that was 'the rubbish area'. It was not laziness otherwise we wouldn't have cleared up our area but it obviously was stupid and done without thought, for this I unreservedly apologise.
It was a great weekend and I would not have done anything intentionally to put a mar on it.

Once again I apologise sincerely

Adam
*******EVERYTHING IS FOR SALE APART FROM THE TRICKSTARS******

Offline Gashead

• Team Owner
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Up the Gas
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2012, 12:06 AM »
Thanks Adam!

Enough said then, but we did provide a giant skip that couldn't really be missed.

Not really sure why people think that your fellow mates come and clear up after you, but atleast you had the balls to own up.

Mental note for MK2013, put my own rubbish in the bin.

Many thanks for the honesty  :daumenhoch:

griff

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2012, 12:16 AM »
There wasn't that much there to begin with, but the far field had a fair amount of crap left in it
Good job the man with the flat bed was there to make it a lot easier  :daumenhoch:

Adam you're such a fookin bell end, but at least you re an honest one

griff

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2012, 12:20 AM »

Mental note for MK2013

Now that's what we wanted to hear nick

I'll make you a nice sign directing people to the skip

Offline 58 delray

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2012, 12:48 AM »
Also on the unacceptable list goes insulting a  member of the admin team when he quite rightly pointed out  safety problem concerning fires in the wooded area, the admin was quite rightly doing his job...the attitude and insults from the people concerned was out of order.

monkian

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2012, 12:55 AM »
Man, sorry to hear that went down... :wtf:
A fire with the weather we had could have been a bloody horror show.
 :idiot2:

robert paine1

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2012, 07:14 AM »
The old parts were left by me for the budget build off, looks like it all went except for the crank, should gone back to check!
Sorry if we added to the rubbish..

moomin

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2012, 07:35 AM »
Also on the unacceptable list goes insulting a  member of the admin team when he quite rightly pointed out  safety problem concerning fires in the wooded area, the admin was quite rightly doing his job...the attitude and insults from the people concerned was out of order.

That fire was stupidness on a whole new level and the attitude towards the radsters that went tu put it out was disgraceful, gave them the middle finger as they were walking away, now that lot need banning from any future event !

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2012, 07:42 AM »
Sorry you guys have had to add a thread of this nature,  I agree, totally unacceptable.

Fair play to you Adam for your honesty.

I think people forget that MK isn't the V Festival and Richard Branson doesn't employ a team of people to clean up the site after the event.

I would say that we produced very little rubbish as only a couple of us were drinking, however, I'm sorry that we didn't make more effort in the clean up and transferring of it to the skip.

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

Offline Devilock

• Berm Worm
  • ●|●|●
  • Rated:
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2012, 08:19 AM »
Man, sorry to hear that went down... :wtf:
A fire with the weather we had could have been a bloody horror show.
 :idiot2:

Exactly   :uglystupid2:

What twat started a fire...?

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2012, 08:32 AM »
We were over by the helipad next to Adam etc.., all the stuff we ate and cans we drunk went in the bin bags dotted around, and we brought a bag for the bottles which went in the back of van which I recycled last night here.

Had a great weekend, best one yet, great company, great atmosphere and great weather and bmx, couldn't ask for more, thanks to everyone that organised it, great job :)

wazza

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2012, 08:35 AM »
all our rubbish was in a BIG box neat n tidy.
jaymz..mani..wazza..disco stu..daz..scotty b..etc

Offline Jt

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2012, 08:41 AM »
all our rubbish was in a BIG box neat n tidy.
jaymz..mani..wazza..disco stu..daz..scotty b..etc

In the skip?

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2012, 08:48 AM »
The skip is always in the same place, every year. Every one drives past it on the way in and out. All the people on the Lake Ride had to pass it. Every year the Rubbish thread is highlighted before the event.

No need for that mess. Disgusting.

"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2012, 09:48 AM »

It was robbo's fault...... Let's burn him and his freak shoes

09pkripper

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2012, 10:10 AM »
I was at the heli pad with Adam Matt Robbo mick and more. Had a great weekend. I'm so sorry that anything could have spoilt such a fantastic event, especially for the guys that actually organised it.

energiza

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2012, 10:52 AM »
 ::) thats disgusting..i had to walk to the skip around 8times with rubbish bags that me and retrodarren filled up with rubbish over the weekend & i had a pulled hanstring.so no excuse really..the fire was proper getting out of hand & on a dry field aswell(bloody madness).i i saw a lot of ppl adding rubbish to that pile though.like adam said a few peeps propally started putting a few bits there,so everyone else thought it was a dumping pile maybe  :knuppel2:

Offline crazycraig

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2012, 11:30 AM »
My car is still full of my shite
Old School BMX only
Cash is King
Your not famous because you have a BMX so dont expect me to lick your arse for bits !!! I will leave that to the sheep
Jim'll fix it did loads for charity

Offline poolysheriff

• Team Moderator
  • Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2012, 12:31 PM »
I walked around for an hour putting rubbish in the skip from the bags we fastened to the fence
95% was in the bags and not on fhe floor  :)
I was actually impressed with general tidyness
But I didnt walk down to the heli-pad  :-[

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Acceptable???

gfxgfx
gfx gfx