gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975608 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 16, 2024, 10:01 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  A cracking night
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: A cracking night  (Read 25910 times)

Offline hunterdubber

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Re: A cracking night
« Reply #100 on: February 01, 2009, 09:10 AM »
You  smooth talking charmer  :D

;D

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #101 on: February 01, 2009, 11:05 AM »

thats what i like about new school, you dont get 7 pages of slagging and slating...... dibly, as my dad used to say...............................FOOK EM ALL  :daumenhoch:

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
« Reply #102 on: February 01, 2009, 11:28 AM »
Is it just me or does it seem that some people "have it in" for UKBikeCo? So over the last few months has no frame from other manufacturers broken?

not so many in such a short space of time, face it these frames are rubbish

you malicious, sad, bitter, twisted C*NT! get a life for fooks sakes ye turkey turd, whelk w@nkin, slug suckin, lizard lickin, amoeba ass fooker!

moley

« Reply #103 on: February 01, 2009, 01:30 PM »
you malicious, sad, bitter, twisted C*NT! get a life for fooks sakes ye turkey turd, whelk w@nkin, slug suckin, lizard lickin, amoeba ass fooker!

Streetjudge will get plenty of inter-species sex out of all that lot!!  :daumenhoch:

Streetjudge who the fook are you!!

You turned up, you slagged Dibly, thats about it!!

Are you a RAD member with a chip on your shoulder against Dibly or what?

Whats your fookin' agenda?

Somebody check his IP.

You keep saying these frames break.  Prove it!!

The next time your down your local skatepark and 4 of these frames break, take a fookin picture on your mobile!!

Tell us a bit about yourself. 

What have you done in your life to make you so fookin special!!  :idiot2:

Those that can, DO, Those that can't Streetjudge!!  :LolLolLolLol:

lodge

« Reply #104 on: February 01, 2009, 04:00 PM »
I know for a fact that this thread was not started to slate ukbikeco but simply to discuss a broken frame, the thread would have been started if it had been an S&M,Proper or any other topend frame.
Its a close knit group of riders at Interact where the kid who's frame it is rides and be assured the broken frame has not prevented kids buying them as today apart from three oldies virtually every bike was running a ukbikeco frame.
Its a fact that due to riders wanting lighter frames today obviously they are weaker than heavier frames from previous times.
I regret my own post in this thread as I seen the kids replacement frame today and the chain and seat stays are destroyed on the drive side with dents so his giving the frame much more abuse than I initially thought, and his not had it long.
Its not difficult to see why some peeps are gonna slate this company as bmx shops are having to sell off their frame stock at a greatly reduced price as the only frames which are selling are ukbikeco.
Its fair to say that ukbikeco frames are not gonna float the boat of the majority of us oldies myself included but for a uk company to come into the sport of bmx and clean up the frame market is a huge achievement and we should be proud of it.

Bettyswallocks who started this thread has unfairly had a load of crap thrown at him but I think any of us would have done the same I know I would have thats the very type of issue that should be debated on a bmx forum.
He's hardly anti ukbikeco he bought he's son one for fooks sake and he doesn't just bitch on bmx forum's he actualy rides (much more than most of us) and he's a top bloke to boot.

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #105 on: February 01, 2009, 04:02 PM »
a well rounded statement   :daumenhoch:

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #106 on: February 01, 2009, 04:14 PM »
"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #107 on: February 01, 2009, 04:21 PM »
Bettyswallocks who started this thread has unfairly had a load of crap thrown at him but I think any of us would have done the same I know I would have thats the very type of issue that should be debated on a bmx forum.
He's hardly anti ukbikeco he bought he's son one for fooks sake and he doesn't just bitch on bmx forum's he actualy rides (much more than most of us) and he's a top bloke to boot.
I agree although it may be too late to call the "hit" off now
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Voodoocars

« Reply #108 on: February 01, 2009, 04:42 PM »
A mirraco limeted edition frame snapped at creation a few weeks back.

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #109 on: February 01, 2009, 04:50 PM »

Streetjudge will get plenty of inter-species sex out of all that lot!!  :daumenhoch:

Streetjudge who the fook are you!!

You turned up, you slagged Dibly, thats about it!!

Are you a RAD member with a chip on your shoulder against Dibly or what?

Whats your fookin' agenda?

Somebody check his IP.

You keep saying these frames break.  Prove it!!

The next time your down your local skatepark and 4 of these frames break, take a fookin picture on your mobile!!

Tell us a bit about yourself. 

What have you done in your life to make you so fookin special!!  :idiot2:

Those that can, DO, Those that can't Streetjudge!!  :LolLolLolLol:

Well he does share an IP address with another member, however thats not to say it`s the same person as IP addresses can change/be shared amongst members, however that other member does have something to do with the bmx industry, so perhaps it`s time for Streetjudge to `come out` as such and then we could judge for ourselves whether it`s genuine concern or just an assassination of a brand through jelously of how well they are selling ?

:daumenhoch:
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

lodge

« Reply #110 on: February 01, 2009, 04:56 PM »
Start a book Bill I'd deffo have a punt.

JT71

« Reply #111 on: February 01, 2009, 05:21 PM »
bring on the trumpets.

moley

« Reply #112 on: February 01, 2009, 05:27 PM »
Well he does share an IP address with another member, however thats not to say it`s the same person as IP addresses can change/be shared amongst members, however that other member does have something to do with the bmx industry.....................

Coincidence!!!

I think not!!

Throw him to the lions!!

JT71

« Reply #113 on: February 01, 2009, 06:07 PM »
i wonder if this thread was about a bike from a big player in the industry if there'd be so many people quick to slag off those criticising.

i mean, i don't see all these people standing up for Raleigh when Burners get a slagging.

criticism is good, it should however be constructive.

I think streetjudge should show some proof if he's seen all these frames broken
if i see  a pic i can see the frame is broken, if it's just hearsay then i'll treat it with caution.

however I don't believe the stats i hear from unknown either but then they're not exactly gonna say "oh yeah we get one a week back busted"

I'm guessing Dibly's bosses at Momentum or Avocet or whoever think he's doing a splendid job so good luck to him.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 06:09 PM by JT71 »

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
« Reply #114 on: February 01, 2009, 06:07 PM »
my comment was aimed at streetjudge's vendetta approach and not towards bettyswollocks for starting the thread

may i also opolagize to any moloscs, cold blooded or single cell organisms which may have been offended, with the exception of streetjudge  :D

andy619

« Reply #115 on: February 01, 2009, 06:18 PM »
I bet that if I rode a UK bike I wouldn't break it in a lifetime.  Unless I abused it or tried to break it.  I bet I can break any frame if I abused it or try to break it.

Offline Philbert

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #116 on: February 01, 2009, 06:56 PM »
are you aloud to name and shame bill? or would that contravene data protection act!

i think we're all dying to know who streetjudge is or do we have to get him/her to come out of the closet on their own.

i'd like to know what this persons credentials are! i'm never gonna be a fan of ukframes due to some history and i've given technical reasons as to why in the past. and that is where they'll stay! but even i don't rate someone giving slander without backing it up!
on the other side of the coin, neither do i respect someones opinion (and i sincerely mean no offence to anyone on here, though it may) who can only wobble around a park on one, to give a true opinion surely you must be capable of using the frame for its intended purpose! or maybe just because you come from up north where dibly's based

dialledbikes

« Reply #117 on: February 01, 2009, 08:17 PM »
are you aloud to name and shame bill? or would that contravene data protection act!

Don't think Data Protection Act applies to an IP address as it doesn't constitute "personal data" or "senstive personal data" like a phone number, email address or home address.

dialledbikes

« Reply #118 on: February 01, 2009, 08:20 PM »
I'm guessing Dibly's bosses at Momentum or Avocet or whoever think he's doing a splendid job so good luck to him.

I thought Dibly previously worked at Coyote but left there to set up UK Bike Co.

Is UK Bike Co independent or a sub-brand of some bigger company (i.e. like Charge being owned by Hotwheels)?

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #119 on: February 01, 2009, 09:04 PM »

i think we're all dying to know who streetjudge is or do we have to get him/her to come out of the closet on their own.

Well it`s not a definate thing Phil, like I said the fact that 2 people have posted from the same ip address doesn`t mean that it is the same person, or even the same computer so I could be completely wrong, however I`m sure Streetjudge will put us straight  :daumenhoch:
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

Bettyswallocks

« Reply #120 on: February 01, 2009, 10:31 PM »
Blimey... the thread that refuses to die...  :LolLolLolLol:

Maybe we can can find out who streetjudge is and have done with it?

The most popular bike at interact today?

There was only about 12 in at its busiest today, any other skatepark that would be a line up of 30 of em

Bettyswallocks

« Reply #121 on: February 01, 2009, 10:35 PM »
I know for a fact that this thread was not started to slate ukbikeco but simply to discuss a broken frame, the thread would have been started if it had been an S&M,Proper or any other topend frame.
Its a close knit group of riders at Interact where the kid who's frame it is rides and be assured the broken frame has not prevented kids buying them as today apart from three oldies virtually every bike was running a ukbikeco frame.
Its a fact that due to riders wanting lighter frames today obviously they are weaker than heavier frames from previous times.
I regret my own post in this thread as I seen the kids replacement frame today and the chain and seat stays are destroyed on the drive side with dents so his giving the frame much more abuse than I initially thought, and his not had it long.
Its not difficult to see why some peeps are gonna slate this company as bmx shops are having to sell off their frame stock at a greatly reduced price as the only frames which are selling are ukbikeco.
Its fair to say that ukbikeco frames are not gonna float the boat of the majority of us oldies myself included but for a uk company to come into the sport of bmx and clean up the frame market is a huge achievement and we should be proud of it.

Well said... Cheers dude...  :daumenhoch:

moley

« Reply #122 on: February 01, 2009, 11:42 PM »
Well Said!!  :daumenhoch:

JT71

« Reply #123 on: February 02, 2009, 06:58 AM »

I thought Dibly previously worked at Coyote but left there to set up UK Bike Co.

Is UK Bike Co independent or a sub-brand of some bigger company (i.e. like Charge being owned by Hotwheels)?

well who know's eh?

but my money would be on a sub brand of a bigger company.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 11:59 AM by JT71 »

welsh denny

« Reply #124 on: February 02, 2009, 11:07 AM »
NOTHING IS INDESTRUCTABLE!

i've seen every bike brand known to man (bmx wise) break. seen richard brown snap the headtube clean off an S& M dirtbike back in the 90's, seen standards bend and snap, haro's everyone has eventually broke, ta's cracked, gt's fold up. it's a bike and the more abuse you chuck at it the weaker it will become. the fact that the big influence of weight is the factor that will steer people to buy it. the more people are buying one specific brand then over time more will break as they are being used by the majority of riders. the weight thing will eventually die off and hopefully bikes will stick around the 5lb mark which is still plenty light but the strength will be more a focus matter. like with uk bike co it is the new kid on the block, yep its lite but IF that many are coming back i'm sure they are looking at matters to increase the strength. the mags i'm sure would pick up on this which so far hasn't been the case. every rider is different- so many factors to take in - weight of rider, rider capabilities, type of riding done (concrete, park, trails, etc). tricks are getting bigger so more strain involved there.
 a mate recently twisted an S & M Laf on a fuf on a fence when he hung up. its lite because thats wot peeps want but the strength ain't gonna be there like it would be on a 5/6 lb frame. more poundage on the frame and lighter parts will see bmx through- my opinion anyway. we don't need bikes too lite- its getting like mtb's many,many years ago.....
« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 12:04 PM by welsh denny »

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  A cracking night

gfxgfx
gfx gfx